Hello, dear reader! I’m so glad you found your way here!
As the homepage says, this is a site of witchcraft and storytelling, a place where my love of magick and writing come together. I personally believe that good writing is a form of magick, something more mundane or ordinary but still has the capability of changing a person’s world. With all of this in mind, I chose to meld the two together.
Because not all of my readers will be familiar with witchcraft, here are three things I wish to share with you right now:
- Each witch is unique, and their practices and beliefs can vary from person to person. For example, I don’t believe in the devil or demons, but another witch might.
- Yes, I spell magick with a “k.” This is to help differentiate between stage magic, fantasy magic, and more realistic magick.
- No, I cannot turn your bothersome whoever into a toad (more on everyday magick and ethics later.)
Now here are three things about me:
- I’m proudly bisexual. I.e. I’m attracted to both men and women (trans individuals included).
- There’s nothing I love more than good vanilla, pumpkin, and gingerbread foods. I’m a sucker for dessert.
- I am usually the mom of every friend group I’ve had. I’m always offering people snacks when they come to my room, and I’ll never miss an opportunity to help someone feel better.
Well, that’s it for now. On Saturday I’ll share some witchy info and maybe a short short. I hope the rest of your week is just what you need. Blessed Be!